A leak or flooding can happen to anyone and when you least expect it. Destin Premier Carpet Cleaning provide professional water extraction/removal if you have a water emergency in your home. If you are dealing with a leak or flooding, it is important to call the professionals to prevent any further water damage that can result in mold and more expenses.
Until help arrives, here are some things that you could do and things that you shouldn’t do:
– Keep the power off in the contaminated areas especially if there is plenty of retained water.
– Stay out of rooms where ceiling are sagging from retained water.
– If there are any wet fabrics, leave them in place until you are able to space them out to dry.
– Move valuables away from damaged area.
– Do not use heat to dry the damaged areas if you live in a closed building. Moisture damage may result.
– Remove documents, books, and photos from contaminated area. Freeze them until you are able to perform proper drying.
– Do not try to vacuum anything on your own.
– Keep your children and pets away from the area.
Our water removal services involve the most advanced pumps and vacuums to make your home a home again.