Carpet and upholstery are affected by humidity and air temperature when it comes to drying times. Drying requires less time when it is less humid inside your home as well as outside.
Tips for decreasing drying time:
- Ceiling fans are great for circulating air. Moving air will help with faster drying times.
- Box or stand fans will move air around, decreasing drying times.
- Opening doors and windows help circulate the air
- Keep foot traffic to a minimum while floors are drying
- During the summer, turn your air conditioner off and turn on the “fan only” switch to help circulate air throughout the else which will result in faster drying times.